TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- we will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
Third Party Links
Refund & Returns Policy
As an online business, the Law relating to returns and refunds is mainly dealt with in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (ECT act) rather that the Consumer Protection Act (CPA). Section 44 of the ECT allows a Supplier to charge the Consumer the direct cost of returning the goods.
The provision of goods and services is subject to availability. Physical Items can be returned within seven (7) working days of receiving the goods, in the original packaging and at the expense of the User. Should the packaging be damaged the Provider will deduct the necessary cost to repackage from the User. The Provider has thirty (30) days to return monies due to the User.
The Provider reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the Provider’s standards. Should the Provider exercise this right the User will receive a full refund with no deductions.
Orders can be changed subject to the following conditions:
Before the order has been dispatched:
- The product selection can be changed or the order can be cancelled;
- In the event of cancellation, any bank charges incurred will be deducted from the refund of the transaction amount
- In the event of of an exchange of goods, the customer will be responsible for the return and re-delivery costs
Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the product/s bought by Consumers through the e-Commerce facility should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping & Downloads
Subject to availability and/or receipt of payment or subject to conditions of agreed payment terms, request will be processed within fourteen (14) days and dispatch confirmed by way of email, SMS or telephone confirmation.
Payment may be made via [Visa, MasterCard, credit cards & debit cards] or by EFT or direct deposit into the Design Illustration Technologies cc t/a BEE4Business bank account, the details of which are provided at the Store checkout. Please note that cash deposits are are not accepted. NO CHEQUE DEPOSITS ACCEPTED
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.